KOFO Local News

Fire causes $2,000 in damage to kitchen

Posted in Uncategorized by kofonews on June 9, 2015

OTTAWA — A cooking fire caused some damage to the kitchen in an apartment in the 1400 block of South Willow Street in Ottawa Sunday night.  The fire was put out before firefighters arrived, Ottawa Fire Chief Jeff Carner said.  The fire caused about $2,000 damage to a range hood and cabinet located next to the stove, he said.  There were no injuries.

Tuesday, June 9, 7 a.m.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: